Shinshu miso hot pot
Hot pot with Japanese ingredients. It was developed for the purpose of having you enjoy it casually at home. It is a “Japanese hot pot” with a dashi flavor accented with the numbness of Japanese pepper.
Add the included spices to the umami-rich broth (soup) made with Shinshu miso based on chicken bone soup, and add plenty of vegetables such as mushrooms, lamb, pork, seafood, and bok choy.
In addition to spiciness, we focused on "umami" during development. A combination of the rich umami of chicken bones and the crisp umami of Shinshu miso. We would like you to enjoy the “umami” that gradually increases in depth by adding the strong umami of mushrooms and meat.
“Umami” is an element that forms the basis of deliciousness in Japanese food culture. Please enjoy the unexpected compatibility of spices and Shinshu miso.
(1) Dissolve hot pot soup in pouch with water
(2) Add a sachet of spices and heat until boiling
(3) Add thinly sliced pork and thinly sliced lamb meat first, then add your favorite ingredients such as shiitake mushrooms, enoki mushrooms, green onions, bok choy, tofu, and white fish in order, and enjoy it in the same way as shabu-shabu.
* Chinese noodles are recommended for the last meal.
*The spices are hard, so please be careful when eating.
* Sichuan chili peppers and hawk's claw chili peppers are very spicy, so please do not put them directly in your mouth.
*If you don't like spicy food, omit the hawk's claw chili peppers.
[Background of this product]
This product was born from the search for a dish that allows you to eat delicious mushrooms, a specialty of Nagano Prefecture.
By combining it with Shinshu miso, which is also made in Nagano Prefecture, we tried to create a flavor that is familiar to Japanese people, but we focused on expressing the taste of authentic hot pot while also making it feel Japanese at the same time. . As a result, we decided to focus on "umami".
The amount of content has been adjusted so that it is optimal for single and two-person households.